ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management
Let TUV SVERIGE help you demonstrate effective data protection.
The connection of IT systems over the internet brings with it significant risks – from viruses to sabotage and industrial espionage. Data security is therefore becoming an increasingly critical competitive factor. At TUV SVERIGE we offer a range of tailored services which confirm that sensitive information is secure within your organization.
Strategic information such as cost price analyses, planning and customer databases is extremely valuable to your competitors. What’s more, In Europe you are obliged to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Directive and, if you outsource ICT work to a third parties, their procedures must also be checked. An efficient data protection and security system requires the consistent implementation and monitoring of all processes in line with the international standard ISO 27001.
The TUV SVERIGE ISO 27001 certificate demonstrates that you have your information systems under control. We can help you analyze risks and certify your Information Security Management System (ISMS). Our audits support continuous improvement in the level of security, providing protection against hackers, viruses, mishaps and carelessness.
Your Benefits at a Glance
ISO 27001 certification by TUV SVERIGE enables you to:
• Cover systematic weaknesses
• Comply with international specifications
• Optimise your costs through transparent structures
• Establish IT security measures as an integral part of your business
• Improve control over IT risks with the help of systematic risk management
• Ensure transparency and confidence among customers and partners
A TUV SVERIGE ISO 27001 certificate, which is valid for three years, helps you demonstrate your meticulousness to customers and the government. Within the scope of the standard, we currently offer the following services:
• IT security checks
• A data protection and data security audit
• Risk management/risk analysis
• Appointment of an external data protection officer
• Developing a data protection and data security system